Western Railway Recruitment 2020:
Western Railway (WR) has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Nursing Superintendent and Clinical Psychologist at Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central. Eligible candidates can apply online on official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in and as well as on application available in Google Playstore from 12 September to 17 September 2020.
- Starting Date of Application – 12 September 2020
- Last Date of Application – 17 September 2020
- Interviews will be held from – 19 September 2020 onwards
Western Railway Paramedical Vacancy Details
- Nursing Superintendent – 16 Posts
- Clinical Psychologis – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Superintendent and & Clinical Psychologist Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds
- Clinical Psychologist – Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology from a recognized university
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 44,900 + admissible Allowance
- Clinical Psychologist – Rs. 35400 + admissible allowances
Selection Process for Nursing Superintendent and & Clinical Psychologist
Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will conduct Telephonic/ WhatsApp interview
How to apply for Western Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 ?
The eligible and willing candidates apply online on official website – http://220.127.116.11/bct(ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmikbct downloadable application available in Google Playstore. The date of submission of online application is from 12 September to 17 September 2020.