all about scholarships : National scholarship portal. There is no person who does not want to be a big man after reading and writing. But sometimes our studies and the barrier of money between us. In such a situation, we have only one support from students and that is scholarship. Although scholarship facility was not available some years back. But till date, there are many children who have not only completed their studies by resorting to scholarships, but have also achieved the best placements. all about scholarships : National scholarship portal
all about scholarships : National scholarship portal
Today we are going to talk on this subject. In this post, we will learn about the National Scholarship Portal. You cannot avail this scholarship due to lack of information. But now you will be able to know everything deeply related to this scholarship and after that you will be able to take full advantage of the national scholarship. We have added all aspects related to this scholarship such as application form, registration, all schemes related to it, etc. So, if you want to get complete information about this scholarship, then read this article in full.
What is National Scholarship Portal
You will find that a platform that offers scholarships. But if we talk in depth, then we can say that this is a platform from where different types of students from class 1 to PhD can apply for scholarship and get money directly in their bank account. . It has more than 50 scholarships available. You can learn all the scholarship details go to the website and for which you are eligible, you can apply by submitting an application for the same.
The National Scholarship Portal is a platform that provides scholarships to children not only through Central Government and State Government but also through UGC and AICTE etc.
Talking deeply about this, we can say that, on 1 July 2015, Narendra Modi ji started this scholarship as a mission mode project, and in such a short time, through this scholarship, the students An amount of about 20 crores has been disbursed. Based on the sources, we are able to know that about 125 lakh forms of scholarship have been implemented so far and 105 of them have been certified.
Different types of Scholarships falling under the National Scholarship Portal
There are various types of scholarships under the National Scholarship Portal which are divided into four classes. We will first learn about those four classes, then we will understand which scholarships fall within those sections. So those four classes are as follows –
- 1. Central Schemes.
- 2. State Schemes.
- 3. UGC Schemes.
- 4. AICTE Schemes.
Now it is the turn to know in detail about these four schemes. So now let us understand these four schemes closely.
There are many departments under the Government of India which run a variety of scholarships. Some important ones in these departments are – MOMA (Ministry of Minoritiy Affair), DEPwD (Department of Empowerment of Person’s with Disability), MSJE (Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment), MTE (Ministry of Tribal Affairs) etc. Apart from these, there are many other departments which provide scholarships. The list of scholarships given under the Central Sceme of the National Scholarship Portal is as follows
- 1. Pre Matric Scholarship scheme for minorities
- 2. Post Matric Scholarship scheme for minorities
- 3. pre matric scholarship for person with disabilities
- 4.post matric scholarship for person with disabilities
- 5.Scholarship of top class education for students with disabilities
- 6.Top class education scheme for SC students
- 7.National means cum merit scholarship
- 8.Merit cum means scholarship for professional and Technical courses
- 9.National scheme of incentive to girls for secondary education
- 10.Prime Minister scholarship scheme for RPF/RPSF
- 11.Prime Minister scholarship scheme for Central armed police force and Assam Rifles
- 12.Central Sector scheme of scholarships for college and university students
- 13.National Fellowship and scholarship for higher education of ST students
- 14.Financial assistance for education to the wards of Beedi/Cine/ IOMC/LSDM workers – pre matric
- 15.Financial assistance for education to the wards of Beedi/Cine/ IOMC/LSDM workers – post mmatr
- 16.Aam aadmi bima yojana scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
Scholarships are provided by the state government under State Schemes. By the way, many scholarships come under State Schemes, for which you will get proper information from the official website of National Scholarship Portal. But we have also prepared a list of some special scholarships for your ease. which is like this
- 1. Post Matric scholarship for BC/EBC/SC/ST students (Bihar)
- 2. Pre Matric scholarship for Minority (100% state sector) (Uttarakhand)
- 3. Post Matric scholarship for EBC students (Uttarakhand)
- 4. Pre Matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students (State sector) (Uttarakhand)
- 5. Pre Matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students (Centre sector) (Uttarakhand)
- 6. Post Matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students (Uttarakhand)
- 7. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar post matric scholarship for EBC (Tripura, Himachal Pradesh)
- 8. NEC Merit scholarship (Tripura)
- 9. Post Matric scholarship for ST students (Karnataka)
- 10. Umbrella scheme for education of ST children — Pre matric scholarship for ST students (Class 9 & 10) (Meghalay)
- 11. Umbrella scheme for education of ST children — Post matric scholarship for ST students (Class 9 & 10) (Meghalaya & Arunachal Pradesh)
- 12. Scheme for Award of stipend to the ST students (Arunachal Pradesh)
- 13. Centrally Sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC students (Himachal Pradesh)
- 14.Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC students (Himachal Pradesh)
- 15. Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana (Himachal Pradesh)
- 16. Maharshi Balmiki Chhatravritti Yojana (Himachal Pradesh)
- 17. Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chhatravritti Yojana (Himachal Pradesh)
- 18. Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chhatravritti Yojana (Himachal Pradesh)
- 19. Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chhatravritti Yojana (Himachal Pradesh)
- 20. Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhatravritti Yojana for SC/OBC students (Himachal Pradesh)
Check all above scholarships here
By the way, scholarship names are not limited to this only. But because it is a state level scholarship, it is not possible to mention every scholarship of all states in this article. Therefore, you are requested to visit the official website and check all the scholarships of the state to which you belong.
Friends, UGC is an authority that provides scholarships to those college level students and universities which are recognized by UGC. The list of scholarships covered under UGC schemes are as follows
- 1. Ishan Uday — Special scholarship scheme for North Eastern region
- 2. PG Indira Gandhi scholarship for single girl child’s
- 3. PG scholarship for university rank holders (First and second)
- 4. PG scholarship scheme for specially SC, and ST students for pursuing professional courses
Check all above scholarships here
This AICTM, working since 1945, has full form All India Council for Technical Education, especially works for technical and management related education systems. A variety of scholarships are offered under AICTM. Whose list is as follows
- 1. Pragati scholarship scheme for girls for technical education (Degree)
- 2. Pragati scholarship scheme for girls for technical education (Diploma)
- 3. Saksham scholarship scheme for differently abled students for Technical Education (Degree)
- 4. Saksham scholarship scheme for differently abled students for Technical Education (Degree)
Now the question arises how to apply. Don’t worry, next we are going to talk about this topic. So let’s know what is the method to apply in the National Scholarship Portal
Stept to follow to register on national scholarship portal
- Step 1. First of all you have to do your registration in the National Scholarship Portal. For that you click on the “New Registration” button.
- Step 2. As soon as you click on the “New Registration” button, a guideline will open in front of you. You have to read that guideline carefully and then click on “continue” button.
- Step 3. As soon as you click on “Continue”, a form will appear in front of you. Now fill that form correctly. First you will get an option by doing a “State of Domicile”. From there you have to select your state.
- Step 4. Now you have to select Scholarship category. You have to select “Pre Matric”, “Post Matric” or whatever your category is.
- Step 5. After selecting the category, you have to fill your “name”, “Date of birth”, “Gender”, “Mobile number”, “E-mail Id”.
- Step 6. Now the Identification detail has to be filled. In this, you put your “Adhar number”.
- Step 7. Now it is time to fill the “bank account details”. While filling the bank detail, you should carefully examine everything. In this, you have “Bank account number”, “Bank name”, “Ifsc code” etc will have to be inserted
- Step 8. Now enter Captcha code and put tik mark (√) in the check box below.
- Step 9. Now click on “Register” option. By clicking on it, a registration id and password will come on your mobile number which you entered while registering. After that you click on “continue” button.
- Now your registration is complete. You can now login on the website of National scholarship portal and apply for any scholarship. To apply you follow the procedure given below.
- Step 10. To login to the website, you open the official website of the National Scholarship portal. Now click on the “login” button.
- Step 11. Now enter the “Application Id” and “password” and also enter the captcha code given below. Now login.
- Step 12. And now your registered mobile number will get an OTP. Put that OTP in the “OTP box” that is showing on your screen. After that click on “Confirm OTP”.
- Step 13. Now you have to change your password. You can keep any odd password according to you. After typing the password you have to click on “submit button”.
- Step 14. Now another new page will be open in front of you, in which you have to fill all the information being asked accurately.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the “Save & continue” button.
- Step 15. Another new page will now open in front of you. You also have to fill this form correctly and click on the “Final submit” button.
- Step 16. The form you have just filled, will now be showing on your computer screen. You just have to take a print out of it, which is going to be needed.
- Step 17. In the last step, you will have some more important documents with that print such as – a xerox copy of Aadhaar card, Xerox copy of last year’s marksheet, Your passport photo, Residential Certificate and Income Certificate ( Income Certificate) etc. You have to take all these together and deposit in your school or college.
- Hurrah! you have completed your scholarship application. Now the scholarship amount will come directly in your bank account.
Hope you like this post and you have got all the information related to National Scholarship Portal. You will definitely know which students are eligible for this scholarship. Also, you must have understood step by step very well how to apply for this scholarship. But if you still have any question or doubt in your mind, then do ask us by commenting. We will be waiting for your comments and we will do our best to answer your comments as soon as possible. Thank you.
Visit Venture9.in Web Developers, Tech Blog & A Blog of Blogs, A multi Niche Digital Creative Agency.
Visit & Shop Now With MayZone.In shopping with savings Deals, Coupons, Discounts, Compare & Shop With Attractive Cash Back’s.
Welcome To BharatJobGuru.com Read Our Intro Post Here.
All About Chartered Accountancy Course, Complete info with Various Links.